Jenny Clare Jang

follow me on:
instagram: jennicaboom
twitter: @jennyjihyunjang
tumblr: jennicaboom.tumblr.com


Thursday 31 October 2013

Jenny in Korea - Last year (2012) #7

well, I thought about blogging some photos of me(?) experience the Korean lifestyles in Korea which I don't often go :( so Here I post them!!
Anyways, since I live in New Zealand with my family there is no point of 'US' really going there, apart from the relatives, but I do often visit them once a year or so. So I am going to upload some photos to make a cute? -not even... mini photo album here in this blog about me :) JENNY in Korea!
So I went to Korea 2012 December around 20th, alone by myself, I did have homesick :'(
Let me tell you a bit of Korea. It takes around 13 hours- flight - (KOREANAIR.<3 THE BEST.) to get there which is like a day and trust me. It takes so long to get there!! AND just to tell you I love food there.- and omg not to mention the clothing is sooooo nice. wohooo .

OMG I LOVE THIS PLACE.

 SNOW SNOW SNOW R U SERIOUS.
 
 MORE SNOW (SORRY I CAN'T TURN THIS SIDE WAYS!
SMALL SHOPS
CUTE COUSINS THEY R SOOO CUTE <3
  SAMGEUPSAL. Korean pork omg heaven
skiiii <3

haha icicles everywhere. Gloves are essential In winter! 
 LIKE I SAID KOREANS ARE SOO GOOD AT MAKING FOOD.
                                            
  Lotte world. Biggest theme park in korea :3
 Lotte world kinda do look similar to Disney land? hahha Anyways thanks for reading:)  Hope you kind of understand what Korea is like? I just forgot to upload shopping malls they are enormous <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment