Jenny Clare Jang

follow me on:
instagram: jennicaboom
twitter: @jennyjihyunjang
tumblr: jennicaboom.tumblr.com


Sunday 6 October 2013

Seryna and I #4


         Seryna and Jenny


                         Phewwwwww MAN!
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE BLOGGED.
"Jenny and her diary" will continue from now, and I want a BIG BIG  thankyou to my good friend Seryna who has helped me get up from my " lazy ass" to customize my beautiful blog and all of the sudden this really made me  start inspiring and motivated to make a better blog!


So, on Wednesday I got a  message on facebook by this lovely girl and I was invited to her house(Very exciting) and we promised that we would go to the Korean store and get LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOD. Anyways today,at 11am I went to Seryna's house and  I was so so so so happy to see her face again because I really haven't seen for a while.

I haven't said this in person to her but I really really missed her. <3


ME: Seryna, I look like a man in this photo
SERYNA : how can you look like a man
ME: ( in my head- bushy eyebrows) haha attractive right.

Seryna you're so perfect
Seryna is tall
-er than me and she thinks she's not tall enough
well I have to say, your height, your personality they are all just FINE MAN.
Just fine gurll.
<3
I'm just saying because I'm just being nice.
I'm just kidding. haha

Look how imperfect I am. short. midget, chingy eyes, but I can't change who I am because every individual is different and yeah I think I should go on a diet and do more workout.
Did you know I only go to the gym once a week and I'm a member In the gym. YEAH, its a waste right. I should start working out more, ONCE I FINSH MY EXAMS.

 

Casually being a cat because I have a cat and you don't Seryna HAHA
GIRLS BE LIKE SELFIE. XO
SERYNA IS AMAZING
 SHE HAS THIS THING CALLED "HAIRCHALK " AND YOU RUB IT ON YOUR HAIR AND THE COLOURS ARE AWESOME AND ITS AMAZING OOOWWZZAH!!!!

Back into my story! So, where was I ? oh that's right after 11am, we, well, took pictures and the pictures are all here :D I Cannot believe we have spent over 2-3 hours just taking pictures of us.
IT WAS SO HOT TOO ! AUGH.
summer is almost here and I am ready to go to the beach !
oh, between I want to cordially invite Seryna, Daisy and Anh to my house one day and  I would love them to eat my food. (Mostly Korean food ofc.)
Time flew so quick, we went to the "KOREAN STORE YAY"  Because I love Korean food.( Although I get sick of it sometime, but I picked a lot of recommendation :)
The day out with Seryna was (FAB-TASTIC) and I absolutely loved it!
Thankyou for reading my blog.
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun time! Cant wait till next time ♥ And woman you are perf k???? Remember that.

    Stop Motion words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, there so cute! I keep telling myself "hey I should work out..." then I look at the massive pile of exam revision!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha its so true! ah. " massive piles of exam revisioons :-( " but hey! thanks so much for stopping by

      Delete