Jenny Clare Jang

follow me on:
instagram: jennicaboom
twitter: @jennyjihyunjang
tumblr: jennicaboom.tumblr.com


Saturday 12 October 2013

1D FAN GIRLS. #6

This is Hayley Ng
16 years old (ok, turning 17 very soon )
we  met each other last year :* (like, in school, we were both new to school)
we quickly became really close friends AND will forever be right?
<3
 

 Hayley & Jenny day out. (including 1D concert OMG)

12/10/2013
It's the D- DAY.
We, both have been planning this day ever since the (ONEDIRECTION) ticket was out in Auckland, and I cannot believe we were actually going today (THE DAY) ; although it was quite expensive and I knew we had to walk around the town early.
Before Hayley even introduced me to "one direction" I only knew a little bit about them like, how they are from England and how they have a sexy as British accent, but I was wrong, really wrong! there was more than that, Hayley truly made me get all the "one direction infection" :-)

So! what we did was, about 4-5 hours before the concert we decided to just hangout and really do the "gurl shopping" and just pretty much decided to be a piggy haha , oh I almost forgot, I took heaps of photos just for my small diary (internet diary?,I shall call ).


 THIS man came up to us and said Hi, and he kind of talked  to us which was pretty random, but I figured out that he was just being nice and all. You can see at the background  he is with his'coool' friends wearing some kind of special outfit (?) I guess they were after some few drinks haha. Despite his odd personality, as you can see ;; I took a quick photo of him because he wanted one. SO, there you go SIR.

 This is me, hah yep hello.

 A nice dayout for a descent photo!
 I asked Hayley to pose like a model and I think she can up with this .(V)
 

 We soon got hungry and Hayley and I decided to eat. This place I don't remember the name but it really  has the cutest and the coolest presentation I have ever seen. OMG  its so delectable too ! I'm totally going there AGAIN!!!
Thanks Hayley for recommending this café it was great!
oh the café is called: The shelf"
 poser xox
 we soon got hungry and got some cookies too
 We ran to the concert because we realised that it was THE TIME.
WHAT TIME IS IT?
ITS DIRECTION INFECTION TIME
WHOOP WHOOP <3
 I bought a 1D FLAG $20 BUT ITS WORTH IT WHOOP
 We sat down all the way up at the top :( . But it wasn't that bad after all, because we could see everything  down, while I was watching them I quickly became  so involved and I  was the point where I was kinda crazy but in a good exciting way, aahahah like those typical gurl fans who just don't know what to do but just scream and jump and be like omgogmgogm yehah, I mean before 1 D came out on the stage we waited for like 3 hours ok...like waiting for them to come out but they didn't instead a group of boy band I don't even know showed up but it wasn't tooo bad!
I think I have a crush on Niall Horan, just because of his talent and his manners <3 and his face OMG.
I went home and did more stalking/ researches about them :P
OVERALL IT WAS a Pretty awesome night really!
MY FLAG <3 ITS SO LOVELY





Thankyou so much for reading
:D have a lovely day everyone.
omg school tomorrow.
BACK TO SCHOOL

2 comments: