Jenny Clare Jang

follow me on:
instagram: jennicaboom
twitter: @jennyjihyunjang
tumblr: jennicaboom.tumblr.com


Sunday 6 October 2013

Events that happend in 2013 #5

 Yup I missed my ball, (PROM) 2013 D: didn't go but this is the dress I was supposed to wear. ;'(
 Good old times, I call beauty queens , are we cute? haha
 OH, this has to be my biggest events that has  happened to my life :3
entering a fashion competition!
and This lovely girl, Taylor is wearing my garment, I made, its a "Alice in the wonderland" theme
Cute ae?
 me, shirlz, tete hehe see how short I am :D hahaha
 Photos of us, the (SOFT TECHNOLOGY )mates
 HAHAHA GOOD WEATHER
 JUST SHOWING OFF MY HARD WORK
 (USED TO BE bifffles :3 good times, <3
 hi Taylor :D
 shorty pie,
 SELFIE
 ME AND SHIRLEY :D


2 comments:

  1. Omg your ball dress is gorg! What a bummer you didn't go :( I didn't either. I guess we'll go next year :D ♥ And you garment looks like you put so much effort :O It pays off ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 aww thankyou lovely!! and yes yes yes I must go next year to the ball its going to be our last year of HIGHSCHOOL TOO ;'(
      TIME FLIES SOOOO FAST. RIGHT,, XOXO
      anyways! please keep visiting my blog bby <3 and I will too! thankyou again! have a goodnight seerryna.

      Delete