Jenny Clare Jang

follow me on:
instagram: jennicaboom
twitter: @jennyjihyunjang
tumblr: jennicaboom.tumblr.com


Sunday 29 December 2013

#8 SUMMER HOLIDAY 2013

Hahah been a while since I blogged last time!

I had been very busy because my relatives came to visit us, so I had to do a lot of work! ( making excuses, right? ) hahhahhaha opps.

Anyways, it's my grandma and my cousin (7 years old cutiepie boy) who came to NZ to see what New Zealand lifestyle is like, and not only that but to experience the exotic culture we have here, both old and Morden things. I'm pretty sure, after seeing the lifestyle we have in New Zealand  they will think differently maybe? because  it is a big difference compared to korea. What do you mean by difference?
 well I can't list them all but mostly freedom(?), Koreans are like robots they work. study. sleep. wakeup. work. study. eat. so yeah.  especially my little cousin, who is getting used to this world. hahah he loves here.  he is  really adapting to NZ lifestyle. hahaha or maybe he will decide to stay here for us forever? (NOOOOOOO;) but seriously idk.
BUT.  I AM SO GLAD TO BE HERE DOING NCEA,hahahahhaha (than staying in korea where it is  competitive.

I will upload some pictures from 11.12.2013 until now :)

 This is Tom, trying out "tire swing" he's too scared so he got off straight away oO
 hahah WATER FIGHT WITH John, Tom! You're a Kiwi now. haha welcome
 Tom and my mum, haha I absolutely love this photo, Tom used to get so scared of GLOrY THE CAT but then as you can see ^ they got along very well? haha.
I was so surprised  to see Glory sitting next to Tom, while he was reading book so I rushed to take a photo and woollaah. Adorable right? awww


Well I should continue more with my summer holiday stories! Thanks everyone!
Hows everyones day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment