Jenny Clare Jang

follow me on:
instagram: jennicaboom
twitter: @jennyjihyunjang
tumblr: jennicaboom.tumblr.com


Sunday 5 January 2014

#12 It's Zoo time

5/01/2013
Today, I got up (Actually, I really had to force myself to get out of my bed; for the first damn time!!), The Jang's family had already planned for this special day out (for ages to the Zoo) so we decided to go today because my parents have limited time. We went to the Auckland Zoo, and this place is one of the most  popular and visited attraction in New Zealand, when you come here? (probably because of the Kiwi bird)but it was good though.! Despite the horrible weather.
So here is my OOTD, (picture taken under the old and dusty shelter because the rain was pouring hard out. It was really not the best day to go out.

 I was actually going to wear this outfit but I thought twice about the weather today so I wore something else. :-(

Quick shoot when the rain stopped; what an adventurous day for me trying to not get wet.



So funny how it turned out that most of the animals were all gone,  ( most likely to be under the shelter or something trying to avoid rain just like me ) so we didn't get to see a lot of animals. It wasn't the best day of my life but the time spent with my lovely family was awesome.
 
Next time I should plan something more exciting and fun for them? or maybe not?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment