Jenny Clare Jang

follow me on:
instagram: jennicaboom
twitter: @jennyjihyunjang
tumblr: jennicaboom.tumblr.com


Sunday 25 November 2012

Never Give UP #2

Well...


26.11.2012


Nearly a month away till Christmas :)
or shall i say less?...

Today was the last day to wear the (JUNIOR ) uniform although i didnt attend any class at my school BECAUSE, basically we had to pack everything up and LEAN CLEAN CLEAN TO BE HONEST I only just went there for my school music lesson (cello-.-) because it was still on.(FML)
 Oh. i also went to the Japanese room for some resources for me to study and it was soo manny . I did'nt study Japanese this year nor last year. I have learnt before but i think that knowing new language might me a new start, a new experience for me, cuz i am originally from Korea (south.. ofcs), and korea and japan is quite close, ttherefore same/ similar ish.. grammar (I heard), similar names/ object. and Etc and i quite find it exciting to know that the fact i wil be speaking 5-ish :L languages well. 2 fluent and 3 mabye not;  i dont know. i think well, im fluent in Korean and English, hmm and chinese and german not so quite' and Japanese... not even but will become one of my fluent language because i am verrry keen! damn,. anyways the Jap teacher gave me so many book i could not believe it in my own eyes it was like crazy. Anyways i will be starting it next year as a school option!
and my music lesson was horrible because  i really did'nt practise this week and last week. haha. opps . i really FAILED MY SCALES.. i forgot most of them when i played D:. sometimes i want to kill myself because i tend to be so lazy or stupid ... that i sometimes think why THE HECK WAS music theoryeven exsist i really suck at theory so much its all about idk idont even know what it is. i was going to be examine my grade 5 this year, i played cello for 5 years and i should be in grade 7 by now . but im planning to do grade 5 next year D': SUCKS BALLS. 
 

 my mum is  a piano teacher i tried to learn theory and piano at the same time . didnot work so yeah ireallly want to give up music. i really dont know what to do.  That feeling i might have some regrets in the future if i stop now. well. Music overall .. is stressing and sometimes fun its all about theory behind it which i hate, but you know what? NEVER GIVE UP before i even try my hardest? :L and that also refers to my japanese study that i will be studying over this holiday....


....enough of that....

WELL GUESS WHAT ... IM GOING AUSSIE TOMMORW :) MEHEE.
i know thats right i am leaving this country to another country isnt that great? :) IVE BEING STUCK ALL MY LIFE IN MY rooom yea. .:(
i am so excited and i can't wait.
so tomrow 4am ...<- i know its REALLY early but i have to wake up and at 5 i will be in the airport 7am we depart. and around 9-10 or smething we'll be in sydney!!! :) im going with my MUMMY DADDY little brother johnny.... and i. another family is coming with us !
will upload photos i come back or if there is an internet access well. im NOT GOING TO take my laptop so itll have to be after my aussie holiday... which i will be coming back on the 1st of december.
so. 1 night at sydney and 3 days in Goldcoast gonnah have so much fun!

---------------things i have to keep in mind ----------------------------------
- never give up untill i try - like actually tryy...
- photos in aussie needa be uploaded! (and take pics)
- hm. need to go on diet. ive been eating so flipping much . but really. mabe affter holidayy
<3 yay.
OHHH.
WAIT.
here is the photos of the books that my  JAPANES TEACHER gave me to study....

5 comments:

  1. Goodluck with jap an your music jenny (: and have fun in aus and make the most of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 shot! <3 hehe will do :D hahh hope you have fun! in NEW ZEALAND BEBS.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teach me Japanese someday sensei ;D Have a great holiday and take plenty of photos to share kk XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 will do my best to take GOOD PHOTO! <3 hahahahah luff you guys xxx
    sososo damn much ! :)
    you guys means alot to me! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM GOING TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete